Hello!!

I have chosen to start a blog describing my experiences with skin cancer. It is my hope that my story will help others that are dealing with the same thing. Dealing with skin cancer is not fun. People sometimes do not understand the seriousness of a skin cancer. It is my wish that thru this blog I can help to alleviate some fears , answer questions & educate about skin cancer awareness. I want this to be a place that anyone that has a skin cancer or has a loved one that is dealing with it can talk & share. Thank you for stopping by.



Brenda

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Good Morning!!

I am entering today with a positive outlook on things. Trying not to be stressed out is hard.

I have an entire pack of men, Husband, Sons, Dad, Brother & Nephews. That would bring my grand total to 10 males I deal with on a daily basis. I love them all dearly. There are days that I feel like I am swimming in testosterone..LOL. When I am not at my best, they usually aren't either.

The reason I brought this up is that the people you are closest to are affected by your cancer. Sometimes I think that they are more affected by it than I am. They don't know what to do to comfort you. They don't know what to say or how to act when they have to deal with the reality of the surgery. I think the guys, for the most part, would rather kind of ignore the situation a little. Now I don't mean that they ignore me, believe me they don't. I just think that it is very hard for all of them. I wish I could make it all go away & make it better for them, but I can't. I have to change the way I do things & they will have to as well.

This is just one of the many things I have found that has come up on my journey.

Peace, Love & Blessings everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment